Element is a church for people who don't go to church
1. The Bible is our authority (Truth) We believe the Bible to be inspired by God, written by human authors under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and that following God’s word helps us live a better life today.
2. Belong before you believe (Grace) Everyone is welcome here. Regardless of what you’ve done, where you’ve been, or what you believe (or don’t), you’re welcome here.
3. No one is common (Honor) Everyone has intrinsic value and is worthy of honor. We honor those we lead, serve, and serve with.
4. Life is better together (Community) You were never meant to do life alone, and you don’t have to. Serve on Sunday. Get connected in a group. Invite your friends.
5. Own your growth (Growth) We’re here to help you take your next steps, but ultimately, it’s up to you to attend service, get connected, read your Bible, and grow your relationship with Jesus.