Connecting kids to Jesus in a way that makes sense to them
At Element, we have 3 environments so your kids can learn about God and experience His love on their level!
Babies and toddlers birth through 2 will listen to bible stories and music, participate in fun activities and playtime, and will be prayed over by volunteers who love them.
Children, ages 2 through 5 will learn about Bible stories and participate in fun group activities.
Children in kindergarten through 5th grade will learn stories and morals from the Bible and will participate in fun group activities.
Partnering with Parents
We believe that God intended parents to be their child’s primary spiritual leaders and we want to partner with you by providing information on what your child learns each week and some tips to help you incorporate it into your day-to-day routine.
You can connect with us and stay updated with what your child learns each week by following us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elementkidslaurel/
Our current series:
As your kids head off to camp, they will learn how to be leaders who set an example for others in everything they say and do. They will have so much fun that they will WANNASTAY all summer!
First time to element Kids?
Here are some things for you to know before Sunday morning:
- Our kids environments welcome your child at 9:40am.
- Upon arrival there will be a table with volunteers waiting to greet you and help you register your child. You will receive one sticker for your child, and one for you, so we can easily identify you as their parent/guardian at pick-up.
- Make sure your child has gone to the bathroom and that diapers are changed before dropping your child off in the environments.
- During the experience please have your cell phone on vibrate on your lap so we can contact you in case of an emergency.
- We can’t wait to meet you and your child!