Connecting families to Jesus one step at a time
At Element, we have 3 environments so your kids can learn about God and experience His love on their level!
Babies and toddlers birth through 2 will listen to bible stories and music, participate in fun activities and playtime, and will be prayed over by volunteers who love them.
Children, ages 2 through 5, will participate in high energy worship, learn bible stories and participate in fun group activities.
Children in kindergarten through 5th grade will participate in high energy worship, bible teaching and fun group activities.
Partnering with Parents
We believe that God intended parents to be their child’s primary spiritual leaders and we want to partner with you by providing information on what your child learns each week and some tips to help you incorporate it into your day-to-day routine.
You can connect with us and stay updated with what your child learns each week by following us on Facebook @ facebook.com/ekidselement
First time to eKids?
Here are some things for you to know before Sunday morning:
- eKids welcomes your child for drop-off in Theater 12 at 9:50am.
- Encourage your child to have breakfast before checking-in to eKids. We don’t provide or allow food in the environments during the experience.
- Make sure your child has gone to the bathroom and that diapers are changed before dropping your child off in the eKids environments.
- During the experience please have your cell phone on vibrate on your tray-table or lap so we can contact you in case of an emergency.
- We can’t wait to meet you and your child!